Spring

Made today, during my daily walk, what is a must if you are over 73.

Specific Feedback Requested

All feedback is welcome

Technical Details pocketcamera Sony RX100 F2,5 1/500 Iso 200

Is this a composite: No

3 Likes

I knew when you joined NPN that we were going to get great images from you and they keep coming. In this image I like the overall cast you’ve given it rather than contrasting colors.

I agree with Igor, the moderate tone of this is very satisfying. Just wondering … if some top were cropped, the bright sky would be eliminated, although that upper left curving branch would also be deleted,

Ben, you always capture a specific mood in your images. This is no exception. Very well seen and captured. I like your crop including the curving branch, that branch and its reflection in the water gives a circular line that is pleasing to me.

A nice take on spring Ben, I too like the overall warm color cast, it enhances the upbeat spring mood. I do like what @Dick_Knudson has done with his rework crop, eliminating the patches of white sky makes a big difference. I think getting rid of the sky has much more value than losing part of the branch.

@Igor_Doncov , @Dick_Knudson , @Ola_Jovall , @Ed_McGuirk .
Igor and Ola are my friends in this case. I don’t see the problem with a bit of sky. To me it makes the image more alive. But again the beauty is so many tastes (possibilities ). I am happy with these comments of you all.