Sunlight piercing gaps

Shade of sunlight.!

Please list any pertinent technical details or techniques to help others.

Moved from Avian to Flora as this is not an Avian image.

1 Like

Opps.! My mistake. Yes,i got it,i checked it later :grimacing::sweat_smile:

Pkamy: Welcome to NPN and to Flora. For me the subject is the well illuminated center leaf and this works better with some aggressive cropping. The bright LLC and the OOF leaves on the top are both distractions. I did some cropping and resizing to show you my suggestions. Also please consider resizing you images to about 1500 pixels on the longest side of the image. Posting full resolution images taxes the server a bit and makes your images more inviting targets for image thieves. Great to have you aboard and looking forward to more. >=))>

1 Like

Wow, now it is looking awesome. I get the idea . Thank you sir especially about that distraction leaves. From next time,i will keep this thing in my mind.

You’re welcome and please keep at it. NPN is a great place to learn. We were all beginners at one point and I think you will find this to be a safe place to post images. Something that helped me when I started was to look at and comment on other images. You might not feel “qualified” to offer a critique but if you look at others’ comments you can get a quick feel for what to look for in an image and then incorporate some of that knowledge into your own images.

1 Like

Yes sir, i also check out different photos and the comments on it and as you said,they are really helping especially for beginner like me. I am greatful to be part of such network which provides such a stage to every photographer to begin under pro and experienced photographer.

Interesting study of leaf structures and textures. I would go even further in cropping the blurring section on the top… I believe the center of the image is your intended subject and that part is in focus and well presented. Look forward to more of your images.

1 Like

Thanks alot @Patricia_Brundage. I will improve myself and next capture will be better off.