Surprise Colors - RePost

After staring at this a bit, I think it needed some areas subdued a bit more

Original is below

I thought I was taking a set of exposures of the web and spider. As I ran them through focus stacking software (Helicon) I discovered two things. (1) The colors refracting through the strands of the web were fantastic … I had no idea they were there, and (2) even with no perceptible breeze, the web was indeed moving a little, making focus-stacking retouching an effort requiring great patience.

Specific Feedback Requested

I had to work with the right side a bit, as it was pretty much white sky. Turned out to have enough color that I could apply some colored filter layers in those areas, and pull a bokeh on left to be compatible with the colorful leaf bokeh on left and center. Does this work for you?

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
6 exposures used. Sun was just out of the frame to the left, so the lens hood on the EF100mm f2.8 did its work.
5DIII. ISO 600 1/100 f/14

Dick, this is a very interesting image of the spider and the web. The lighting really makes it interesting, in my opinion. I haven’t tried the stacking yet, so I can’t really comment on that. For me, I think you did a great job, and I am glad the spider web stayed still enough for 6 shots.