Swirl

What technical feedback would you like if any? How can I get rid of the green hue without losing the vibrance?

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any and all.

Any pertinent technical details:

Taken with Canon SX50, F/4, 1/000 sec., ISO 400, +0.3 exposure. Reworked with Smart Photo Editor, PS and Topaz Clarity.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Wow, just gorgeous! Love the detail, colours, and whole concept.
Maybe a bit more white around it, and a fine green matching frame? :no_mouth:
The green hue is fine with me - I think it’s beautiful.
S

This is a fun image, kind of a whirling dahlia or ? I don’t know how to get rid of the green hue… I assume you tried reducing saturation in the greens with various sliders and boosting the yellows. I would keep trying since this is such a great design.

Patricia: I really need to spend more time over here in PA. This is marvelous. I envy your creativity and the results you get. Many :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:>=))>

Patricia,
The easiest thing to do in PS to remove the green hue is Image>adjustments>hue/saturation and adjust the top two sliders. Here’s a quick example;

Thank you for re-posting of the image Marc. I, of course, tried this before posting, but didn’t succeed with the brilliance of your post. I just tried it again and came up with a much better “yellow.” Although my white background turned a yellowish white as well. Maybe my PS is old and out of date. I’ve noticed that a few other standard PS features are not working either. I will keep trying! I may have to splurge on the CC.

Pat

Patricia
This is lovely! What brush did you use to get the wispy effect at the ends of the petals? That is awesome!

LOL!! That was a quick and well-justified WP!! Just posted a couple days ago and clearly a spectacular winner !
Thanks to Marc for answering your question - now we all know.
I love your green, but must admit the heightened clarity and “pop” of the yellow is even better.
Sandy