Tanner Creek Below Wachella Falls

In the last challenge, I posted a photograph of Wahclella Falls in the Columbia Gorge. Here’s another image taken below the main falls along Tanner Creek. I got there fairly early on a June morning. Nobody else showed up for at least two hours. Quite a privilege to have this place to myself. This was taken from the small footbridge over the creek.

Iso-50, 17 to 35 mm at 32 mm, F11, 1/6, handheld but braced against the bridge, D 750, Adobe camera raw 10.5, Topaz adjust, TK sharpening action at 1%

David, along with the view on this one I like your comment about being ahead of the crowd too. I go once a week to the field and win, lose, or draw on the keepers the solitude is always there.
Nice work from this wonderful area along the popular Columbia Gorge…:sunglasses:

This is great, David. There’s a fine balance between the rippled water in the foreground and the falls in the back, with great details in the surroundings. How nice to have a busy place to yourself.

A very pleasing scene, David. The presence in the large version is particularly nice. You can almost hear the water!