The man and his dog

What technical feedback would you like if any?All feedback is welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any?All feedback is welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
2 Likes

A great entry for this challenge, Ben, and a beautiful image any time. The bit of slope and positions of all the elements work very well together.

1 Like

Good choice for the theme, Ben - and it conveys a real feeling of what it is to be alone in the landscape.

1 Like

@Dennis_Plank, Thank you, Dennis.

@Ian_Wolfenden, Glad you like my image , Ian !

A fine image and one that fits the topic very well. There is a little bit of what appears to be a crop line on lower left.

Ben: Superbly composed in its simplicity and proportion of land to sky. Well seen and captured. >=))>

Hi Ben, a very nice image for this theme…you kept it simple and I like the way you diminished the main subject in the landscape leaving a silhouette on the horizon. The angle of the green hill against the sky adds a lot of interest and the subject is in a great position in the frame. The fact that they’re going downhill is somewhat pleasing to me also, ha ha!

Ben, not only “one”, but also small in the frame, covering two common WC topics at once. The colors in the grass and sky look great, while the tiny human and dog set the scale well.

@Jim_Gavin, Thank you for your observations, Jim.

@Mark_Seaver, Thank you, Mark for your nice comment .

@Bill_Fach, As always happy with your observations.

@Jim_Lockhart, Thank you, Jim, For your nice comment on my image .