Upland Prairie

Grasses in late summer on the upland prairie at Chip Ross Park.

Specific Feedback Requested

Anything

Technical Details

Converted to black and white. Can’t remember what exact adjustments I made. ISO 800, f/4.8, 1/500, 217mm.

1 Like

This is what I call stunning simplicity. If it was my image, I would just clone outage very few spots that are close to the edges, specially BL and BR. Love this; well seen and done!

1 Like

Thanks so much, @J_Fritz_Rumpf for your kind words. I’ll have to go back in and try getting rid of the blurry parts of plants. I’m it will make for a cleaner look. Thanks for the feedback!

Lovely high key image, Vanessa. I really like this.

1 Like

A great image, Vanessa. I think that in this type of image it is at least for me hard to find out what BG color to use for it to not become dull. You have managed this very well!

1 Like

Love this image for it’s simplicity and grace. I would clone out the line on left that goes from bottom edge to top edge because it looks like an artifact in the image.

1 Like

Very nice! A pleasing mix of wonderful sharpness against a variety of OOF stems. Well done! I think a bit of edge cleanup could take from very good to very, very good.

1 Like

Thanks @Diane_Miller @Igor_Doncov @Ola_Jovall @David_Bostock @J_Fritz_Rumpf for your suggestions and feedback. I really tried cleaning things up but I just couldn’t! I either don’t have the right tools or the right amount of patience!