Water Reflection - Stained Glass Look

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any/all

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any/all

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

Taken with Canon SX50, F8.5, 1/200, ISO 800, -

0.7 exposure compensation. Straight shot with general clean up in PS. Reminded me of a stained glass window. Amazing what you can see in water reflections!
(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
2 Likes

This is an outstanding water reflection, Patricia. The colors and swirls look great and there’s a nice balance across the frame.

Wow, this is just incredible! Beautiful!
the only tiny nit I could possibly have is that the white vertical area might be a bit too bright in contrast with the darker areas.
S

Wow, Patricia! Your talent for these is amazing. Also amazed it’s a straight shot. I love how colorful they are, and always look forward to them.

What a fabulous reflection!

Wow, what a striking image! It looks like a very colorful display of the lines created in a magnetic field. My brain is working overtime trying to imagine what is being reflected, but it lacks the processing power to complete the task.

Wow! I LOVE this. I’ve seen images of both the ribbon-type distortions and the smaller gem-like distortions that were already interesting, but together they make for a very compelling and dynamic composition.

:scream::scream::scream::scream:! Patricia, this is spectacular and one thing that really makes it special is it is never going to be duplicated. Just excellent! :+1::clap::+1::clap: >=))>

Excellent! Great abstract.