White Mountains

This is four vertical images blended in PS with a little crop from both sides and the bottom to even things out a bit. This particular scene is of the White Mountains in Sugar Hill, NH from Sunset Hill.

As always thanks for taking a look and leaving a comment or suggestion.

Nikon D800, Nikon 80-200 @ 135 mm, f 16 @ 1/25 sec, ISO 200, CPL, cable release & tripod

Excellent Ed. I like the tonal range in the greens and the sky is spectacular. A wonderful landscape.

Very good job with the blend, Ed. That is nice layering with different light values playing alomg the middle ground, and plenty of fine atmostphere for the challenge.

Really nice, Ed. I love the layering of both tone, color and landscape. Great depth and a real fine dynamic to the image. Very well done.

This is a great sky, Ed, with the long view down the mountain range into the distance and the streaky light on the land add some fine extra interest.

Thanks for your comments guys @Dennis_Plank, @Bill_Leggett, @Harley_Goldman and @Mark_Seaver. Glad everyone enjoyed the image. It was a great evening and the scene lent itself to a great pano.

I really like this scene, Ed. The unexagerated tones and colors make it very real and its layered all the way through. The large view is particularly nice because you can see all of the detail and clarity of the scene! Very nicely shot!