Wind and Rain # 2

Another image from the same morning along the rugged Acadia coastline after a Noreaster has passed through. This was originally a horizontal that I liked better when cropped to a vertical. This particular view is looking back toward Sand Beach. As always thanks for taking a look and leaving a thought.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

All C&C welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

All C&C welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)
Nikon D800, Nikon 17-35 @ 28 mm, f 8 @ 1/1000 sec, ISO 640, cable release & tripod

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Ed, the froth in the foreground water leads nicely to the big splash in the distance. I also like the breaking wave on the left. This view says stormy very well.

Ed: Are you sure this isn’t Oregon :wink:? Watching a wild shoreline never gets dull or boring for me. Beautiful spot and moment superbly captured. >=))>

Lots of drama here, Ed. I think a slight boost in contrast would be nice to add more drama. The water looks perfect in terms of tonality. Looks breezy!
-P