A Beautiful Combination

A beautiful flower at the ground level which I have seen but never seen the combination of a butterfly sit on it.
A partially cloudy sky.
6DII, Tamron 180 Macro
Balan Vinod

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

@balanvinoddotcom
9 Likes

Balan, this is a very pleasing image. I am enjoying the pastel colors of the flower and the matching smooth BG. Then there is the nice, sharply focused Hairstreak. Icing on the cake, for sure. Very well done. I can’t think of a thing to improve it. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Balan: I would almost kill for a hairstreak image this good but I’ll settle for looking at yours. Simply wonderful capture of a wonderful moment. >=))>

2 Likes

Wow…fantastic. Nothing to offer…simply beautiful.

1 Like

Absolutely stunning Balan!

Balan, a really great shot with good detail, colors and background. The appearance of the two black spots on the tail must be confusing to predators. Enjoyable shot on all levels.
Wayne

Hi Balan,

An excellent image and I have no nits for you. The color palate of this image is perfect and all the subtle features are nice and sharp. Well done!..Jim

Simply wonderful! All I can say is… Wish it were mine.

Balan, Beautiful image! Love the subtle color tones, composition and the sharpness on the butterfly. Looks like you are finally getting out.

What can I add but to say wonderful! Stunning! lovely color palette! wish it were mine (I think about 10 of us wished that here. ) :slight_smile: