Another Stonecrop + RP

A RP from suggestions below:

The original:

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

This one from our deck, after a rain yesterday.

Specific Feedback

All comments welcome!

Technical Details

Screenshot 2023-12-31 at 2.25.27 PM

Focus stack of maybe 10-15. No adjustments in LR. Retouched some small flaws/scars on the leaves and cropped from the sides.

3 Likes

And another beauty, Diane. I love the water drops.

Another fine shot of stonecrop, but the upper, left corner is so dark it draws my attention.

Diane, I love your first image of these flora, but this one’s even better. The ULC does draw my eye, but it still works quite nicely. Maybe clone a bit from the URC to the ULC?

Diane: Of course I love the color palette and the water drops put this over the top. Most excellent. >=))>

Thanks, @Dennis_Plank, @Jim_Gavin, @David_Bostock and @Bill_Fach! I see the point about the UL corner – maybe the small bit of another leaf there isn’t helping either. A RP is above. I think it’s better. Thought about a tiny bit more crop from the top but it’s a 1:1 and decided to leave it there.

The repost works nicely, Diane.

Diane, I have been slow getting to this one. What is not to like. Those water drops really are a nice addition. The repost works works for me.

Thanks @David_Bostock and @Shirley_Freeman – I just now saw your replies! Guess I’m slow getting back to things, too!

1 Like