Brown Thrasher

I have a pair hanging around. I hope I eventually get to see fledglings.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon 60D
Canon 70-300mm IS USM zoom
f/5.6
1/750 sec.
ISO 2000
Hand Held

Processed in ACR and PSE 2020 for exposure, sharpness, and cropping. Topaz De-noise applied.

Excellent setting, pose, and head turn. Good detail and color. The exposure is perfect. I could see a little less room on the right and a little more room on the left.

Well framed and lit. Looks like we’re all shooting the birds these days! I wish I had these, I miss their antics on the lawn…stab, stab, stab. The colors look realistic and the eye is sharp. Wish you were a little lower, but maybe this was the best vantage point. You could clone out the leaf on the rock, but that’s a personal preference. Certainly doesn’t ruin the shot.

Very nice!! I like the leaves at the top providing a nice framing. I’m rooting for the fledglings!

Very good, Terry. Detail and exposure looks good and you caught a very good pose. I agree with Kris that getting a bit lower would make this even better, but it’s a fine shot as posted.

Thanks @David_Schoen @Kris_Smith @Diane_Miller @Dennis_Plank. I couldn’t get lower for this shot; perhaps in the future. Thank you all for your critiques and suggestions.