Cartouche

I took this image on the Oregon coast a few years ago. I found the changing sand after each high tide fascinating. I posted this image on the old site, but thought I’d drag it out for this weekly challenge.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
1 Like

Oh, that is gorgeous. The light and shapes are perfect.

This is really sweet, Gary. I might burn down the ripples LLC just a bit more, but a very minor thing. I love the light and shapes in this one. Excellent.

Gary,

Oh my, this is amazing, if not unique and fascinating. I can’t say I’ve ever seen anything like this in the sand. I get the sand/water effect, rolling tides in and out, etc. - but this is so 3D. Does the sand here really have height and depth? Just an amazing nature image.

Lon

Gary: Marvelous light and your usual superb conversion. One thing I love about images like this is that this is a once in a moment scene never to be repeated. :+1::+1:>=))>

Gary, this would pass well as a satellite landscape. The shapes and where the light is striking are lovely. You’ve got a fine mix of drama and intrigue here. I’m also enjoying the “swimming ray” or maybe space ship shape.