Catasetum Linda Vanella

A 40 image stack.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any? I am unable to manipulate the plant without the possibility of damaging it. So all my images are done by moving the plant as a whole and finding the best angle between tripod and lighting equipment.

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

David, Beautiful flower done extremely well. The stack work is very well done. Love the colors and details. would this be better compositionally if it was a horizontal image?

The colors and details are outstanding. Another orchid I’ve never seen. Enjoying seeing all these beautiful varieties of orchids. Envy your access to such a collection. Keep them coming!

I’m sure enjoying the different shades of green in this image, David. Nice details in the orchid.

David, the bright greens and the bright white stand out. I like the feeling of these flowers hanging from the frame edge. Stack looks great.

A beautiful image, David. I can only envy your ability and patience in doing a 40 stack image.

David: Wonderful subject superbly captured and rendered. Well done. >=))>