Hide and Seek

Sony A77II
Sony 70-400G-II @ 400mm
ISO 400, 1/160 @ f8
Chrissy found this little tree frog hiding on one of our angel trumpet trees. I was able to get in a spot to get a decent view of him and then got lucky with a little sun beam hitting his eye. All comments welcome. >=))>

Bill, I’m so glad that Chrissy found him for you. That little spot of light on his eye is a nice addition. I love all the tones of green, and that nice smooth green BG. Is that a moth he has in front of his mouth? Kind of looks like maybe he is eating it, and all we can see is the wing tips. I just can’t tell for sure, and you didn’t mention it. I love the angle of the trumpet tree, rather than it being straight up. Great shot. :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

Wow Bill. Lucky you that Chrissy has such great eye sight. Really am enjoying all the shades of green and the composition couldn’t be better. This little guy (how big would you say he was?) looks quite content with his snack? Wonderful capture.

Linda: He’s about 2 inches or less. I’m not sure there is anything in his mouth. I think this is a flaw in the bark of the tree.

Thanks Bill. . . 2" good grief. . . … totally amazing photo.

Bill, Beautiful image with several shades of green. the light shining on the eyes is a plus. Frog well placed in the frame.

Bill, the variety of greens makes this image sing. These small tree frogs are hard to spot, but the grey tree frog is my favorite summer singer with it’s night time chorus.