Hurry Up! Let's Go!

Zeke is a Miniature Schnauzer and my hiking buddy. This was on the way back from a morning photo shoot and long hike at Cape Lookout State Park, Oregon.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

Canon 6D Mark II, 28-75mm Tamron Lens, Handheld, ISO 100, f/10, 1/1000
Photoshop for post processing.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Teri: The entire Oregon coast is one of my favorite places on the planet and this is a wonderful rendition of it. Zeke adds a really nice personal touch. When I was a boy I would run on the beach with my grandfather’s German Shorthair chasing the gulls and ravens. Freck never caught one but we both loved the challenge. Nicely done and thanks for jogging a good memory. >=))>

A very nice one of this beautiful coast. Long time ago I had the opportunity to see this great scenery.
Walks and beaches are popular in this weekly challenge :slight_smile:

So open and relaxing. It’s a therapy image. Three minutes with this, BP down 10 %. I’ll be back for more. Hey welcome and thanks for being here.

Terri, welcome to NPN! This is a fine look at the area with a fun “point of attraction”. The big expanse of sand works well for putting the viewer on the beach. To me, the sand has a bit too much orange saturation, but I wasn’t there.

My dogs have always enjoyed chasing gulls and ravens on the beach including Zeke and like wise have not ever caught one. :grinning:

Thank you for your comment. The Oregon coast is indeed beautiful.

Thank you for your warm welcome. I am happy to be part of helping to lower BP. We really need it sometimes these days. :grinning:

Thanks Mark for you welcome. I have been debating with myself about the saturation of the sand. The sand was not quiet this orange when photographed but I wanted to accentuate the noon hour with the color of the sand.