Long Legged Fly

During the course of shooting the spiders, This long legged fly kept coming back to the leaves, looking for tiny insects. Shot with the same settings.

6DII, 70-200F4l, Raynox, Extn, ISO 800, F22, 1/125

1 Like

Balan, what is not to love about this image! The color contrast is really special, and the lines of the leaves he is on, all of it just makes this shot. Wonderful details in the fly as well. Great shot, in my opinion. I can’t think of a thing I would change.

The colors and the OOF backdrop are outstanding, Balan. Love the detail in the fly and also how the orange color in the background is reflected in the fly as well. Great captured.

Beautiful, Blan. The “perch” is gorgeous and the detail in the fly is superb. Excellent image.

Balan: I love the color palette and the iridescence on the fly especially. Most excellent. >=))>

Balan, the details (and colors!) in the fly are excellent. It’s perch is nicely colorful also.

I really like this image. Excellent detail and color as others have pointed out. With the new Dune movie trailer fresh on my mind I can almost imagine some giant creature shambling along among the sand dunes.