Red Light District

Minolta M7
Minolta 20mm
Velvia 50, Probably f16 or f22
Washington County, Texas 2005
An oldie but a goody. One of my all time favorite Texas wildflower shots. All comments welcome.>=))>

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
1 Like

Texas Hill country eh? Fantastic spring wildflower image Bill. Almost overwhelming, the volume.

Clear to see why it’s an all time favorite. Great entry to the WC!

Lon

That is a eye-poppin’ beautiful field of flowers!!! Great stuff.

Easy to see why this is an all time favorite, Bill. The frame filling mix of reds and blues is outstanding.

Bright colors difficult to duplicate with pixels. A very colorful and inspiring composition.

That’s quite a collection, Bill. Don’t know if there’s a theme for it, but this would work well for a “Red White & Blue” theme.

I think this could also work well as a crop of just the top half, at just above the left-most red/yellow ones. I thought that you mightt have a nice uniform gradient from warm to cool, just an idea.

Very patriotic looking, with beautiful 4th of July colors. Perfect for the WC. I would only wish for softer light, but it does make a big splash.

Bill, I can see why this is one of your favorite wildflower takes. This is stunning and is truly outstanding. The combination of and overall variety of colors showcases our natural world at it’s best…:+1:
…and of course a big :+1::+1: up for the Velvia 50 here…:cowboy_hat_face:

Pretty sure I remember this, Bill - a fabulous shot. Those specks of colour dance before the eyes, and the leaves play no small part in the vitality of the image.

Bill
This is a simply gorgeous, eye catching wildflower shot!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This came out beautiful, Bill. I love the detail here. The composition is almost like an abstract.

Wow! All the colors really makes this an eye catching image, Bill! Great choice for the theme and some lovely detail, especially in the front.

Really like the riot and jumble of color in this one!