Shoot from Home

Here is what i got with the limitations of shooting from home. A tiny jumping spider ( Hyllus)

This little one was no way bothered about the covid.

6D2, 70 200 F4l, 1.4 TC, Raynox, Flash, ISO 400, F18, 1/60

Balan Vinod

3 Likes

Balan, this is one of my most favorite subjects, and you captured him perfectly. Wonderful details where needed. The eyes say it all. The colors of his surroundings compliment him well. You are right down at his eye level (looks like he is on the ground), and that really makes the shot, knowing how tiny these guys are. I just can’t think of a thing to improve this. :+1: :+1:

Balan: Spectacular capture. I love the POV and you DOF management. Superb image. >=))>

Great macro. Like the others, love the detail in the face and eyes. I also think having the spider up in the photo a bit, rather than centered, helps. More like eye level view.

Balan, this is an outstanding look at this little spider. The sharpness of it’s eyes and face grab my attention. A fine catch while you’re confined.

Great close up of spider. Love the spider off center. The eyes are sharp in focus and staring. Love the face to face view. Lovely image.

I like the bit of tilt to the photo and that the spider is slightly off center. Really well focused. And photo looks well processed as well with nothing over done.

Excellent image. I like the pose of the jumping spider and good things occur close to home. Exposure and comp perfect. Awesome…Jim