Virgin River Rooster Tails

Same day as the last but in a little different spot, and with some turbulence into the mix. I liked the caramel colors and thought the SS worked well to get some detail.

E-5 Zuiko 50-200 @108, ISO 100 1/4 sec f/13 -1/3EV, full width with slight crop from top

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
1 Like

This is really nice, Bill. It is a great shutter speed and really well composed. Getting really picky, I might tone down the white on the upper left edge, but as said, very minor. Real nice work.

I like this a lot, Bill. Especially the reddish color of the overall image. I agree about the bright white spot on the UL corner edge. I would probably clone out a dark spot on the horizontal center line and a little to the right.

Excellent turbulent flow texture in this abstract. Colors are really sensational. Although the other similar image is also quite expressive, I prefer the action in this one

I think I like this one even better, Bill. I am really enjoying the colors along with your SS choice as it has created some wonderful textures and details in the rushing water. Great action in this one. The first one was more peaceful while this one has more power. Lovely image.

Bill: Frame filling fantastic. Love the color and I agree with you on the chosen SS. Really good >=))>

A fine look at the “rooster tails” scattered well throughout the frame. It shots like this I get a kick out of the action at the heads of the “tails”, like the bouncing drop (upper right). Another fun, moving water view.

Bill,

Another beautiful stream intimate. Love the bronze/copper color in the water, especially at the bottom. In fact I think you could even exaggerate that a bit and get away with it. Lovely.

Lon