Mohawk Falls

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

This shot is actually taken from a ledge below the ground level you see.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

That is gorgeous, Michael. I love the somewhat intimate scene that gives some room for foliage detail in the composition.

Michael, this is lovely. The main falls fills the frame very well as it angles across. The small bit running off the bottom is a nice touch as well. The glowing greens are very inviting and contrast well with the subtle blue tones in the water.

Wow. I really like this. I guess it’s the colors that grab you. The emerald green. You should probably add the Weekly 891 tag to show what you’re after.

Michael, this is a stunning image. I really like the a bit diagonal perspective on the fall ledge. The lush foliage and greenery throughout provides thoughts of a rain-forest look & feel too…Wonderful…:+1:

Gorgeous, Mike. I agree with Igor about the emerald green. The composition is very pleasing, too. I love the subtle light at the top rock.

Thanks @Adhika_Lie, @Paul_Breitkreuz, @Igor_Doncov, @Dennis_Plank and @Mark_Seaver

This is a beautiful take of Mohawk falls, Mike. The greens are lovely both in the mosses and the surrounding foliage of the trees. I particularly like that soft light above the falls; it really sets the peaceful mood in the scene IMO. I am not sure why, but I only took a couple of verticals from up top. After seeing this I wish I had shot a horizontal as well.